Convoy Supply is looking for a resourceful Inventory Control Clerk for our Windsor, ON branch. This is a salaried position, full-time, onsite, and responsible for maintaining inventory levels.
A typical day as Inventory Control Clerk includes:
- Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels, including reconciling stock counts to computer reports.
- Initiating action to replenish stock by processing purchase orders and other related paperwork,
- Inspecting shipments for accuracy and resolving discrepancies between purchases orders and what was received.
- Approving invoices for payment.
- Processing and documenting returns.
- Handling cash and other payment vouchers
- Working face-to-face with customers and answering phones.
What you’ll like most about working at Convoy Supply:
- Everyone at Convoy contributes to development of processes, regardless of role. Your input will not only be heard; it will be encouraged.
- As a member of the Convoy team, you’ll be living our company culture which makes us an amazing place to work.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have 2 years warehouse inventory control experience.
- Have data base management skills.
- Can analyze data and resolve issues.
- Are organized, detail oriented, reliable and possesses initiative to work independently.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and Managers.
- Are willing to support warehouse with other duties that may be assigned.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary - we take great pride in offering our workforce the best benefits and compensation packages in our industry, and we think you will too.
- Healthcare – we offer multiple options and Convoy picks up a generous amount for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
-Benefits plan that includes dental, health, group RSP, vacation, and more
- Time Off – Everyone needs time away from work to recharge and be with family and friends - receive a generous amount of paid holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Overtime available in peak periods
- Internal Promotions - Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
- Convoy can be a job… or a career. Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
Convoy Supply is a leading wholesale distributor of construction materials with 40 locations across North America, from the Canadian Rockies and Pacific Northwest forests, across the Prairies to the Great Lakes and places in between. Our company was founded in 1972, the same year that the Bill Wither’s classic “Lean on Me” hit the Top Ten. Team Convoy prides itself on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business. We want them to know that they can LEAN ON US!
It’s What We Do!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers