QR Code Link to This Post
BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
Responsive Management Inc. currently has an opening for a full-time Business Office Manager to join their team.
The core responsibilities for this position are to perform general bookkeeping duties such as A/P, A/R and payroll.
About Banwell Gardens Care Centre:
With 142 long term care residents, Banwell Gardens Care Centre maintains a warm, inviting atmosphere in the neighborhood of Tecumseh, steps away from local shopping and restaurants. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding, compassionate care to our residents and paying close attention to their individual needs.
Reporting to the Administrator, this role is responsible for:
- Processing vendor invoices using a computerized information system
- Process bi-weekly payroll for about 150 unionized employees; running and reviewing reports related to time and attendance and HR analysis (sick time, absenteeism, vacation, etc.)
- Providing administrative support on employee benefits, enrolment and changes
- Maintaining Resident information (update the admission, discharges and billing changes in the system) and running their monthly billing
- Manage trust bank accounts (deposits, withdrawals, reconciliation)
- Other duties related to the job
For this position we require:
- Minimum high School graduate and/or accounting or administrative diploma
- Related and recent professional and skill development courses would be desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office set of computer programs
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work efficiently with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience in long term care industry in a unionized environment is an important asset
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact efficiently and courteously with residents, public, employees and volunteers.